Announcing the release of Orexplore Insight 1.0. This is the first official release of our visualisation and data export tool.
Highlighted Features in 1.0
- Annotate planar structures such as faults, bedding and joints directly on the tomographic 3D image. Save the structures to your project file or export them to CSV.
- A new Concentration Map view showing the full set of detected elements as an intensity map, to help you spot areas of interest, identify geological boundaries and find correlations. Hover over the map with the mouse to show the element concentration at a particular spot.
- Bookmark locations of interest and save them as part of your project file.
- Easy navigation between drill hole analysis results, saving your collection of drill holes to a single project file.
- Tomographic preview for the full length of the drill core, with easy navigation down the hole. Zoom from a 500 m birds eye view down to 1m.
- Full resolution (200 μm) 3D tomography view for selected segments, giving an inside view of your drill core.
- Quick render settings for rapidly highlighting structures of interest in the tomographic rendering.
- Detailed render settings for precise control of the colour and opacity, including the ability to save favourite presets and share them with your colleagues.
- Display the orientation line along the 3D tomographic image of the core.
- Down hole plots of chemical concentrations at 8 mm resolution, using logarithmic or linear axis scaling.
- Mean element concentrations for the selected segment presented in a sortable summary table.
- Export down hole element concentrations and rock mass to CSV format.
- Versions available for Microsoft Windows and Apple MacOS.