Announcing the release of Orexplore Insight 1.5.0. This is the next official release of our visualisation and data export tool.
Changes Since 1.4.2
- Drag'n'drop of holes on application window to add them to project.
- Locate holes on disk after they have been added to project.
- Abort adding of structures by pressing the Escape key.
- Copy 3D Tomography view image directly to clipboard.
- Support for multi-line bookmark descriptions.
- Keyboard scrolling of the Preview using Up/Down keys.
- Don't freeze the UI when exporting data from long holes.
- Nearby structures are no longer shown above/below the selected core segment.
- Concentration columns are now ordered by chemical element symbol instead of chemical element name in the exported CSV.
- Double-clicking an Insight hole or project file now brings up a new instance of the application on all platforms (Windows, Linux and macOS), even if an instance is already running. This makes the behavior consistent across platforms.
Updated User Manual
An updated user manual is available via the Help → User Manual links within the program, or from these URLs:
Downloads for Windows, macOS and Linux are available at: