Announcing the release of Orexplore Insight 1.4.0. This is the next official release of our visualisation and data export tool.
Changes Since 1.3.1
- Added support for color/opacity preset descriptions. It's not possible to give a longer description of a preset, in addition to its name.
- Added support for showing/hiding logged structures through a Show → Structures checkbox in the menu bar.
- The program no longer requires a license to run. In unlicensed mode, the program is fully functional, but restricted to loading example data which has been signed by Orexplore. Example data will soon be published on https://orexplore.com.
- Added Ctrl+S, Ctrl+Shift+S and Ctrl+N keyboard shortcuts for Project → Save, Save As and New.
- Fixed an issue where the segment depth information in the status bar was incorrect after navigating to a bookmark.
Updated User Manual
An updated user manual is available via the Help → User Manual links within the program, or from these URLs:
Downloads for Windows and macOS are available at: